Monday, April 20, 2015

Sitges - Day Three


We are establishing a routine. Get up have coffee. Go to Cafe Roy. Walk, shop, talk, veg, have lunch, walk, shop, veg, read, drink, talk, sleep. This morning I introduced Jason to the AeroPress and he took to it immediately. Jason Soler is now our morning barrista. I walked down to the beach and watched the world go by and photogrphed what appealed to me. One of the best experiences of the morning was the violinist at the end of the pier. I enjoyed listening to him practice and enjoyed grabbing a few images. I was beautiful out there this morning. I wandered through town on the way back to the piso and as I was coming in the door two smiling ladies were going out. Aliza and Mary were going to the Barcelona Airport to pick up their bags. They were very happy knowing where they were and were taking no chances on delivery.
Katie and Jason and I went to the store for a few items and of course more wine. We picked up a couple of Dueros and a bottle of Cava. Then Jason headed for the beach. At about 2:30 Aliza and Mary showed up dragging their bags very happily. We then went down to San Sebastian for a lovely lunch. We all did a little afternoon shopping and met at the piso. It is now 8:49 and we are reading and sipping wine - except for Jason and Mary who have both given up for the day and me typing away on this blog. In a bit we will have olives and jamon and bread and perhaps a little salad followed by a bite of turron.
No plans for tomorrow, but Wednesday will be a trip to Sagrada Familia and lunch at Osmosis. Thursday is Saint Jordi day and we will celebrate that in Sitges. Until tomorrow! Buenos noches.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment