Sunday, April 12, 2015

Argh!

A couple of weeks ago I purchased a wireless device that enables me to move photos from my SD cards to either a USB device or my iPad. It is a bit slow in use but does the job it was designed to do. No I can back up all of my photos onto a USB thumb drive of portable harddrive.

Today I cannot find it and I am frustrated! I have looked everywhere that I suspected it to be and everywhere where I used it. No luck. I continue to wonder where I could have put it or where it might have fallen. I am confident I will find it and will abuse myself for finding it where I find it, but i. the meantime I am very frustrated.

If you run across a RAVPower Wireless File Hub, let me know!

Update! It is found!!! It was in the bottom of my backpack where I looked several times.

No comments:

Post a Comment