Friday, May 11, 2012

More Blogsy

Another test of Blogsy - can I use it offline, saving my blog until I can send it next time I am online? I have already found problems. I am unable to use the image menu because I have no internet connection. This is not a big deal except for the fact that the image menu also includes access to the images that are on the iPad. I should not need connectivity to use local images. The error message is amusing, it says if I want to know why I have to be on line to use the image menu, to read the FAQ found in the Settings menu. But, you can't read the FAQ unless you are online! Bottom line, in Airline Mode, I can type but I cannot use images, they will have to be added later. This is still better than my previous alternative of using Notepad or another editor.

Blogsy limits - can't add labels, cannot add photo captions. From the FAQs it seems that it works better posting to some blog platforms than others. But, it is a better iPad alternative than Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment