Monday, May 29, 2017

Memorial Day Day -1

Today is the day they kill off my bone marrow. I had my dose of melphalan and this one was a kick in the rear. It took a lot of of my energy level but I think I am coming back a little now. The chemo was started about 11:00 a.m. and it is now 3:00 p.m. Earlier I had some mile nausea which was controlled with some aroma therapy and Coca-Cola. Now I am just a bit tired and I have an uptick of of neuropathy. I had to keep my mouth cold with Italian Ice, ice water, cold Coke because this chemo causes mouth sores. Mostly today I have napped and listened to music and spent time with my sweetie who has been here most of the day.

The sun vanished and we have showers now. I would rather see sun - and it does seem to be reappearing in the west.

   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment