Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Birthday?

Here in the BMT area they call this my birthday because I get my stem cells back today. Kind of lame but they are into it. They will sing and I will play on my ukulele. 

I have an app on my iPad which lets me track most everything here from my schedule to my test results. It is very useful for me.

 
I'll be hooked up to monitors today and they'll be checking me locally and remotely. The stem cells go in just like a transfusion with lots of additional fluids. The primary reason for the monitoring is if I have a reaction to the preservative used in the stem cells. I am starting this procedure felling tired. My energy levels are down and I have dozed. I've also got a bit of a queasy tummy. I've been using an aroma therapy and drinking Coca-Cola. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment