Monday, May 4, 2015

Sitges - Day Seventeen

I am now walking with a cane. A trip to the Chinese store and 4.95€ took care of that need. Surprisingly a cane does make a difference by taking a little pressure off of my left foot. I spent the entire morning with my left foot elevated after hurting it walking downstairs to go to Cafe Roy.It is a cloudy cool day here and we had lunch inside at El Castel. Nice lunch at a non-beachfront price. 12.50€ for three courses and wine. Katie and Jorge started with spinach tortellini and I had ensalada de queso cana de cabra. Katie had a skirt steak and Jorge duck. I went with calamari. Flan for dessert. I followed lunch with my foot up some more and, surprise, a nap. Then it was off the the Chinese store, the wine store, and the bread store.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment