Saturday, June 17, 2017

Home!

Ah but it is nice to be home. I slept well last night and woke up feeling more energy than I have in a while. It is good to sleep in my own bed, shower in my own shower, cook chicken on my grill! I have had not problems walking up and down stairs which means I am getting stronger and more exercise than I got in the hotel or the hospital. I am laying low today and taking it easy. I've had two naps already and it is just now noon! My exercise has been going up and down stairs and walking around the house. Yep, taking it easy.

We spent all afternoon at UCHealth getting IV antibiotics (the last round) and blood tests and an interview with the Nurse Practitioner. My numbers are all good and rising. I was happy to get out of there and head home.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment