Thursday, September 5, 2013

And Then Home

Wow, this has been a good interlude with the grandkids and with John, Kristie, and Kendra. Now I am on the way back to normal routine. However, I am going back with improved ukulele skills because of constant practice and with well exercised fingers from tying a variety of things from paracord.

The best about this past two weeks was spending time with my grand children. We had good times. I hope they can treasure this time together when they are adults and I am gone as I remember my grand parents. We just hung together, fished, caught and ate crawdads, tied paracord, laughed, talked, vegged, ate, drove, played with frogs. What could be better?

Enjoy my videos. Yes, I have a long way to go and my singing has issues I know. Just enjoy them! Any requests?

No comments:

Post a Comment