Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I Am OK, I Am In A Good Place......

For those of you who know me and know Lee Gramas, this is a quote from Lee that I repeat often. (Perhaps not often enough.) Today I am OK and I am in a good place. Last night I dreamed that I resolved the matter with the Macy's credit card. This morning I checked my credit report (yes, you can do that) and the Macy's account was on it. The mortgage company responded after I sent a copy to them and they said they now had enough information to put the information update on their credit reporting agency. Then, with the mail this afternoon was a statement from Macy's. I don't have their credit card but I do have an account number. One problem resolved.

Also, the mortgage company seemed to become more proactive on Sharon's employment verification and that is looking better also.

Progress.






No comments:

Post a Comment