Saturday, September 18, 2010

This has not been a good round of chemo. I was able to work part of the day on Thursday but then the tide turned. General yucky feeling with nausea, issue with smells, unable to eat, sore and tender fingernail and toenails, lethargy..... Just all round "I hate chemo and what it does to me."

On Friday I was unable to accomplish much other than laying around. Saturday was a bit better, made some CDs of wedding pictures and washed some dishes. Minor accomplishments I know but better than doing nothing. I don't really want to see or talk to anyone. I do want to get out of the house, but don't want to go anywhere.

I am feeling well enough tonight to be writing and that is a step in the right direction.

Sharon is going to make soup and bread for me tomorrow! She is doing her best to get me through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment