Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The previous post takes me from the beginning of the Hodgkins adventure to this week - a long post. If I choose to use this method rather than the iPad iPages it may be easier to see updates and follow them.

Today was chemo number seven. Five to go. It went pretty well, I was anxious as usual but the process went fine. The needle was uncomfortable today and I could not abide with the taste or mouthfeel of the candies I have been using to cover up the chemo taste. I"ll need a new solution before the next round.

Mike Nachman picked me up from chemo, thanks Mike. I spent the rest of the day napping except for two detours - making an Annies Mac and cheese and paying quarterly estimated taxes to IRS and the Illinois Department of Revenue. Fun huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment