Tuesday, August 2, 2016

More Pond Progress

This is what .28 tons of Rocky Mountain Flat Cobble looks like. I should have ordered a full ton - and I think I will order a ton to add to what I have. I think the rock was a good choice and looks good, I just need more of it. Looks like another trip to Colorado materials. This pond is getting expensive but we will enjoy it. One fish did not survive, the night and I have seen seven or eight today. Some of them seem to have taken to their new home quickly, others have not.

Yesterday evening Peg and I went to the Left Hand Brewing tasting room. We each got a different sampler and enjoyed our choices. I was very pleasant sitting outside under the trees. I am likely to go back, but I don't know if Sharon will join me. I wonder if they have wine? 

I am still trying to figure out this blogging editor. I lost an entry earlier. I am not quite sure how it happened. It does have a spelling checker which is a big step forward from Blogsy that I used to use.

Today we have solar shades going up on our patio, mounted on the pergola. Thus will keep our house cooler and make our back patio more useable in the afternoons. Currently the sun is just too intense out there. We have both west and north exposure in the afternoon and the Colorado sun is fierce. Pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment