Monday, June 6, 2016

Sunrise

This morning I got up and looked out our bedroom window and saw a pink glow on the mountains in the west. Awesome!

Our first few nights here were rough. I had not put enough air in the mattresses. When Sharon figured that out and added air, sleeping was a much better experience!

Yesterday was mostly a down day. We did some basic shopping at Lowes etc. for odds and ends. then cooked on our new Weber classic - we have used it Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, Certainly getting our use out of it. Sharon worked most of the day, on the phone with customers. I did what I could to prepare for the movers on Tuesday and knocked phone call related items off of my to do list.

Good news - the house in Glen Ellyn closed today. We now are the proud owners of one house in Longmont.


No comments:

Post a Comment