Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Brrrr

As much as I enjoy the sun here on cool days, I dread the evenings when the sun is gone. It gets chilly in this house once the sun is not streaming in the windows.

I drove west today, out Nelson Road and ran into Foothills Highway. I headed south and loved the view along the foothills toward Boulder. The late afternoon light and a bit of fog in the foothills made for a beautiful sight. I wanted to stop for photos but had no opportunities to pull over.

I was able to pull over when I was heading back down Nelson Road toward Longmont. This is Table Mesa and there is a U.S. Commerce Department radio testing facility on 1800 acres here. This is the most visible and obvious evidence!
I continue to seek houses and town houses on Zillow. I have come to realize that Longmont is expensive. No, not nearly as expensive as Boulder, but not cheap. We are going out with our Realtor again this Friday and we have a few properties to see and a trip back to Silver Meadows to learn more about the actual costs. One question I have for Kevin is why does it seem that Westminster seems to have lower prices. Now I want to know what is wrong with Westminster?
My days are filled with housework and laundry and kitty cleanup and shopping and cooking. I ordered a small vacumn today because the one we have here while working on carpet does nothing for wood floors of furniture. I need the right tools!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment