Saturday, June 9, 2012

Off to Toronto

Sharon started a new job this week at Dayforce in Toronto. She left early this past Monday and will be there until Friday. The is a new company for her but an old direction - HR and Payroll consulting and managing implementations of the Dayforce Workforce Management software. Sharon is very good at what she does and knows this business well. She is awesome with customers and will be great in this new opportunity.

I am driving to Toronto to see my sweetie 'cause I miss her! I'll be there until Wednesday when I will drive home so I can be back at work on Thursday. This is one advantage of working three days a week - Thursday-Saturday and I owe a lot for Sharon for making this possible for over a year now.

I have only been to Toronto on business in the past and have not had the opportunity to see the city. I have heard great things from friends, and from Sharon on her exploration of the downtown area today. I plan on hitting some museums - the Royal Ontario Museum and the Toronto Gallery of Art. If any of you who read this have some other suggestions, please let me know!

As usual, photos will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment