Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Is It July Already?

Wow. Time flies - or is it Time Flys?  So many projects so little time. What have I accomplished since our last visit? Three ceiling fans are up and a fourth is ready to go. More boxes are unpacked and I feel some organization has hit the basement but there is much more to go. Sharon and I both got new bicycles this weekend and most importantly, she is happy with hers and will hopefully ride it more. Mine is a mountain bike and will supplement my pavement bike. I am happy. Our window coverings are almost all up. We are still missing one in the living area and one in the downstairs office. We have one for the powder room but it is not yet up. We have ordered solar shades for the back deck they will really help with the afternoon sun and are motorized for ease of use. We have selected a landscaper and should be on their schedule for the first week of August. We will have some mugo pines and some boxwoods and a birch tree. Most of the back yard will be river rock with a pathway from the garage to the porch and from the porch to a flagstone patio. They will dig a pond for me about 8 feet long and 3 feet wide and 18" deep. I am ordering a new skimmer and filer falls plus liner. I've got a pump already. It should be easy to get the pond in, but I still have to decide how to surround it. I bought wood for the kitchen pull outs and have all of the drawer slides - self closing, but have not started on the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment