Sunday, January 16, 2011

I had a great birthday - even though I spent a lot of it at work. News first - I am out of the humidor at Binny's. I am now the Spirits Consultant and on the floor in the spirits department. This does make me happy.

We had a wonderful birthday party at our house Saturday evening. Lots of friends, lots of food, lots of drink, and lots of fun. A good time was had by all - work friends, friend friends, neighbor friends! I got several surprise goodies - a saber tooth tiger skull from Lee, Cognac from Steve, and an old bottle of "Sam's Selection" Cognac from Larry. Sharon gave me two tickets to Whiskey Fest and offered to be the designated driver. I told Larry he would be my guest and he was thrilled.

I am feeling pretty darn good lately and pleased that my hair is growing pretty quickly - though it still has a long way to go. Biggest issues are my lungs fingernails, and finger neuropathy. I can deal with all of them. I am so glad that chemo is over and my body is fighting to retore itself to as normal as it can get.



No comments:

Post a Comment