Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hair, hair, hair! I am growing hair! Each day I see a bit more and I find it exciting. My nails are slowly growing and old ones are slowly falling off. I believe the antibiotics for pneumonia are working, though I am having to use the inhaler in the evenings when I am tired.

Sharon used the clippers to even out my head hair. Though there is not much some of them were a bit long and wild. Now we are even at a number 1 guard level or below. She also did ear hair clean up - why did those have to grow back too?

My favorite photo subjects are still cooperating with me. They just lay there and look cute. Their only worries are finding the best warm spot, are their food dishes filled, are their water sources filled. and for Shelby, "Can I sneak out the back door."
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment