Wednesday, February 16, 2011


Austin. What a cat! He was born in Pflugerville, Texas, was moved into the Campbell garage by his mom, and adopted by Sharon and Colby. He flew home with us, howling all the way in his carrier. Everyone on the plane knew there was a kitten on board. This photo was taken in 2003 while I was doing a photo shoot in our basement for a client. Austin was not shy and he made himself at home. He had a good life with us and we with him. Austin moved on about two years after this photo was taken and we do miss him.

As for me, hair continues to grow, neuropathy continues in my fingers and feet. Nails continue to fall of and grow. The pnemonia seems to be gone. I am regulating my temperature (I'm not sure I have written about this before.) Oh, and with my new contacts and glasses I can see! My vision had gotten horrible and now it is corrected to pre-chemo levels.

Kathy is due, or should I say Brady is due in two weeks. I am going to be a proud great uncle - or is it a great proud uncle? Either way I am excited for Kathy and Kevin and their adventure in parenting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment